Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What's On My Summer Playlist

Hey everyone,
We all have that go-to playlist, right? Especially for summer, having the right music is essential. I thought I'd share with you what is currently on my summer playlist. I hope you all like country!
1) Lights by Ellie Goulding
I came across this song on Pandora and bookmarked it within 30 seconds. It's a little different than most other songs, but I absolutely LOVE it.
2)Only One by Sammy Adams
So this is pretty classic teenage girl music, I know. But come on, this Boston's Boy single is the perfect summer song. Great for driving around with friends.
3)Somethin' 'Bout a Truck by Kip Moore
Here comes the country. This song is SO amazing. Not too much more to say about it other than another perfect summer song.
4)Country Girl (Shake It for Me) by Luke Bryan
Oh Luke Bryan...
5)Drunk On You by Luke Bryan
"Drunk on you and high on summertime" I don't think I could find a more appropriate song for summer if I tried. (Maybe that's a lie, but come on, it's Luke Bryan).
6)So Good by B.o.B.
I know this is either a hit or miss song for people, but in my book it is definitely a hit. I've played it on repeat for entire car rides....
7)All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood
This song is the epitome of being an American girl. Super sweet, feel-good music. Carrie Underwood is such a sweetie (she's also gorgeous!).
8)Shore Thing by Luke Bryan
This song probably describes spring break to a T. Beaches, drinking, friends, parties- sounds a lot like a summer from a movie, right!?
9)Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye
I'm sure eeeeeveryone has heard this song by now. It might be a bit overplayed, but I don't listen to the radio too often so I get the perfect dose of it (: Wonderful sing-a-long if I may say so myself.
10)Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine
This one kind of reminds me of Lights (1st song on list), and I love it. It's super catchy and just puts me in a good mood.
11)Keep Me In Mind by Zac Brown Band
Another wonderful country song that puts me in a great mood. It's a fun song (typical Zac Brown Band) and is really cute.
12)Wavin Flag by K'naan
I know that this song is "so last year", but let me just say that I have enjoyed this song long before it was played as the FIFA song. This is a legitimately great song, with meaning, that will never get old.

I hope you all enjoy my taste in music! And I'm sure you can all tell my obsession with Luke Bryan (I'm going to see him in August!! Can't wait!!!!) What's on your summer playlist? Any questions or comments? Leave a comment under here and I'll get back to you!
xoxo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment