Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Outfit of the Day #2

Hey everyone!
So first off, I would like to thank all of the anons on Twitter for helping me out and telling your followers about this blog! The page views yesterday spiked like crazy, and I'm so thankful. And thank you also to everyone who is reading this!
Let's get to the OOTD for today....









Today I'm just going around town running errands (We're having a bridal shower on Sunday for my brother's fiancee- lots to do!). I have on a new pair a J Crew shorts, they're peach with little sail boats on them.  I love all of their shorts with the little patterns/ embroidered things on them. I also have anchor ones- too cute! My white oxford is also from J Crew. It's pretty relaxed fitted so it's a little more casual. And of course, I never wear a collared shirt without popping the collar (prep rules, right?).  Also, I can't go without a belt, but I had some difficutly finding a belt that looked just right. I tried on this peachy-pink one and loved it. I like the similarity with the color of the belt and shorts, it's almost a step up from the classic brown belt. I'm also sporting my Kiel James Patrick sailor bracelet.  As for shoes, I'll probably just wear a pair of Sperry's.  I'm actually planning on getting either new Sperry's or Jack Rogers today!
If you have questions or comments, I'd love to hear them!! Leave a comment under the post and I'll get back to you ASAP.
xoxo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment