Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Summer Lust List

Hey everyone!
Since it's only the beginning of summer, I still have quite a few things that I want for a fun, preppy summer! I decided to call it my "Lust List" rather than a wish list because let's be honest, I more than just "wish" to have these things. I look them up multiple times a day and blog about them. So with that, I would like to present the Summer 2012 Lust List from Style Me Preppy:



So let's start with the sunglasses in the top right corner! I saw them on jcrew.com and it was love at first sight. They're pretty basic, I guess, but so chic (especially in the tortoise). The headband is from Kiel James Patrick. I love how it's just braided rope- so nautical! The swimsuit is also from J Crew. As much as I love this one, it's a close second to the blue seersucker bikini, but I couldn't get a picture of that one so here's the deck stripe one! This green blazer, my gosh. I saw it in the J Crew catalogue a few months ago and I LOVED how it looked on the model. I forget exactly what kind of shirt she wore it with, but she had on jean shorts which proves how incredibly versatile this blazer is! I think the green is a great summer color as well. I've been searching for a pair of scalloped shorts for a few weeks, and I think these ones make the cut! They're simple, white, and Lilly- what's not to love!? Given my addiction to belts lately, I had to add some on here. All three are from J Crew and I think the yellow and blue ones are fun and bright for summer (although definitely good for all seasons!) and the printed one would be great with a sundress! The phone cases I am more than obsessed with (see my earlier post). They can be found on preppyprincess.com. These earrings are from Kate Spade and way too cute. I think the white ones are my favorite, but the pink and blue are wonderful choices as well!
What's on your summer lust list? Let me know and leave a comment below!!
xoxo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment