Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Summer!!

Hey everyone!
So as its June 1st, I can say that summer has OFFICIALLY started (for me at least)! Today was my last day of school and so now I can be in full "blog mode". I'm hoping to post on here everyday throughout the summer! If you have any specific requests of what you would like to see on here, leave a comment so I can try my best to improve my blog! My summer goal to is expose my blog a lot more and have it gain popularity- please remember to tell your friends (or anyone!)
For the beginning of summer I'm spending my weekend in Deep Creek, MD. I was here last weekend and it was absolutely gorgeous for a great Memorial Day weekend! Unfortunately today it was rainy and gray, but hopefully it will clear up for tomorrow.
What are you doing this summer? Have you made a "summer bucket list" yet? As of now, I really don't have many plans. I might go to a rowing camp at the Naval Academy, but I'm not certain. If you're a high school girl and want to check it out, heres the link:

http://www.navyrowingcamp.com/Home.html

I will definitely be training at home all summer though, and try to get my 2k down (crew talk! for anyone who knows what I mean). I am also taking a few college visits and working on college essays (stressful!).
Of course, though, this summer is going to be so much fun! I'm going to some concerts with my friends and hopefully going to the beach!

Here's to summer 2012!!!

xoxo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment