Sunday, June 10, 2012

What Makes YOU Beautiful

Hey everyone!
Wow! So this will be my 2nd post of the night! Gotta catch up for lost time I guess!
So when I saw that Maura from Polos Pearls & Bows tagged me in her post about inner beauty and what makes us beautiful, I thought it was the cutest most inspiring idea. She took the concept of the One Direction song (which will now be stuck in my head for the rest of the night!) and made it into something where we can all share how we're unique and individually beautiful.
The rules are as follows:
1. Name 3 things that make YOU beautiful. This can be anything like hobbies, random talents, attributes, strengths.... anything that makes you unique!!
2. Tag other bloggers :)
3. Have fun and be creative!

What Makes ME Beautiful
1) I get confidence when I row. Being with my team and in a boat is honestly one of the best things for me. When I'm in the boat with a team who I fully, 100% trust, I know that all I need to do is work my hardest and be focused. Having that focus (and seeing it pay off by winning!) gives me confidence. Rowing has also given me more determination than I know what to do with. When I set a goal for myself, there's absolutely nothing that can hold me back from achieving it. I truly love this sport and would encourage everyone to try it out!

2) I recently got this ring that I haven't taken off since I got. It's just a simple silver band and it has "BE THE CHANGE" engraved on it. This quote inspires me to be more proactive in life. I'm naturally pretty shy, but having this constant reminder to be gives me so much more courage. It's a beautiful piece of jewelery with meaning and inspiration.

3) I try my hardest not to judge other people which helps me as a person so much. This helps me be fair to all of the people in my life and those I meet. Sometimes, I'll be surprised at how differently a person is than how I imagined. Being able to try to see the good in everyone really helps me to find my own attributes.
xoxo,
L









No comments:

Post a Comment