Monday, June 18, 2012

Outfit of the Day 4

Hey everyone!
I am so sorry that I have been posting so rarely lately!! Even though it's summer, I've been pretty busy! I am so excited to post again, though- I missed this!
Here's another OOTD:
I have to say that I do kind of think that this one is a bit of a disappointment too. All of the previous OOTDs had almost no repeats with the clothes. This one, I've already shown you all everything. But I mean, hey, we don't all have a million choices! So here it is!
So I have on my sailboat shorts that I love from J. Crew with the blue and white stripe shirt. This is the shirt that has the zipper on the back! I wore it with my Jack Rogers sandals. I think that this outfit has a very nautical look with the sailboat shorts and striped shirt. Also, I have to say that this small, braided brown belt is my favorite belt because it goes with basically anything. My mom loved this outfit too! Haha. My bracelet is pretty new! It's a Pandora double wrap leather bracelet in "champagne". You know that when the color of something is champagne, it's bound to be gorgeous! I just have one small charm on it (a ball of hearts), but I like the simplicity of it.
That's really all I have to say about that!! If you have any questions about my outfit or about anything pleeeasse post a comment! I'm hoping to have one more post today so make sure you check back later tonight!
I'm also really hoping to get this blog on a roll, so I would love it if you all could really try to spread the word about this! Tell all of your preppy friends! Also one last small thing- if there is anything you all would like to see me post about (I will post pretty much anything you ask!!) leave a comment or email me! I looove getting comments and feedback so don't be shy!
Love you allllll!
xoxo,
L

1 comment:

  1. What a cute outfit! I would love to feature a photo (the one above or you could take a new photo?) as nautical outfit of the week on my blog. Email me if you are interested! nauticalbynature@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete