Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Too Cute iPhone Cases!

Hey everyone,
I just came across these today and had to share them! These iPhone cases couldn't get preppier, cuter, etc. I'm going to have a hard time choosing which one I want; I may need all of them!
 http://www.preppyprincess.com/thepreppyplanetbottomlinephonecase.aspx
Preppy Princess has a ton of prep must-haves. From jewelery to stationary, there is truly everything on this site!

My favorites are all of the ones from the "G.T.H" collection, but they have a bunch of different designs. The seersucker ones are too cute! But wait- it gets better! These cases can be monogrammed! You can choose from three different personalization styles and two or three initials. Not only are they super cute, but they are super affordable! At only $24.50 there's no reason not to get one. Right now I have a JCrew blue paisley case on my iPhone, but that might change very soon! Which one is your favorite?
xoxo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment