Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Outfit of the Day #3

Hey everyone,
All I really did today was go out to lunch with my sister, but I still had to put my outfit on here!





















I wore a blue and white striped shirt from J Crew. This shirt has a zipper on the top of the back and it has been my go-to shirt since I bought it. I love the way it fits and it looks great with basically anything. My yellow skirt is also from J Crew. I think it's super cute and they also have them in a few other colors. I personally really like the white one they have too. I put on my typical small, brown, braided belt and I really like how it looks with this outfit. Of course I wore my new Jack Rogers sandals (just got them yesterday!). I got the silver shiny ones, it was either these ones or the navy and white ones. I think the navy and white ones will be my next Jack Rogers purchase! I also wore a simple yellow bangle just to add a little something. I'm not really a huge jewelery person, but I always wear my pearl earrings, a gold, heart necklace (it was my grandma's), and then I usually try to wear a bracelet of some sort and a ring.
Anyway, I like how this outfit has a nautical kind of look with the shirt. What's your favorite nautical, preppy piece of clothing? Leave a comment below!!
xoxo,
L

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is super cute! I especially like the zipper detail on the back of your top.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspott.com

    ReplyDelete