Thursday, June 21, 2012

Outfit of the Day 5

Hey everyone!
Today was extremely hot here! It was definitely a tank top and shorts day! I wore my navy "dot-tiered" tank top that I adore from J. Crew. I wore it with white shorts (love the way they really bring out my tan) and threw on a pink belt for a pop of color! It was also definitely a Jack Rogers day!!
This morning when I got ready, I was having some trouble figuring out exactly what I wanted to wear. I knew that I wanted my white shorts, but it took a little while to pick out this shirt. I tried on multiple others, but I always go for the navy tank tops! How could you go wrong!? I really think the pink belt added a wonderful "finished" look. As for jewelry, I wore a bunch of my favorite thin bracelets. My Pandora double wrap leather bracelet in "champagne" (you know if the color is called champagne, it's got to be good!!), two silver Alex + Ani bangles I got in Newport, RI last summer that I love, just a simple pearl strand bracelet, and a small black leather/ bead bracelet. I also wore a silver Pandora ring that I wear all the time! It's so simple and can really go with anything. And of course my pearl stud earrings!!
I hope you all enjoyed this very simple, summer outfit of the day! Leave a comment below and let me know what you think!!!
xoxo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment