Sunday, June 10, 2012

The 'Laine Blogger Award' !!

Hey everyone!
I was so excited today when I saw that the lovely Maura from Polos Pearls & Bows nominated me for the Laine Blogger Award! You all should go see her blog- it's so cute! I'm still so happy and honestly surprised to have this honor! I am relativiely new to the "blogger community" so I am extremely thankful! So thank you a thousand times (& a thousand times more!) to Maura and all of my readers!
xoxo,
L

So this is pretty new to me, but apparently there are rules:

RULES:
  • Tag the blogger who awarded you
  • Award 5 more bloggers

 THE 5 QUESTIONS:
1. What is your current beauty obsession?
2. What is 1 beauty item you wished you owned?
3. What kind of posts are your favorite posts to write, and read?
4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
5. What color nail polish are you wearing right now?


1. My Current Beauty Obsession
My current beauty obsession is definitely the Dior Show Mascara. I got a little travel, sample size from Sephora a while ago and I love it! When I got it, it also came with the white lash primer, which I still use. In the past, I had heard fabulous reviews about how much people love this mascara, but now I can totally agree and would encourage anyone to go out and get it.




2. A Beauty Item I Wished I Owned
Ok, so I'm not 100% sure if this would fall under the category of a "Beauty Item", but I have always wanted to get a Brazilian Blowout! I straighten my hair alot and I think that this would be beneficial in so many ways. It would cut down on the time I had to spend doing my hair in the mornings (especially when I have morning practice for crew and have to shower at school!) and it would lessen the heat damage on my hair! When I get ready and straighten my hair, I'll shower, blowdry my hair, and then straighten it. Although with the new shampoo and conditioner I've started using it seems to be a lot healthier, I still think that having the ease and convenience of a Brazilian Blowout would be fantastic.


3. What Are My Favorite Posts
I would definitely have to say that "Outfit of the Day" posts are my favorite to read and write. I love looking and reading other outfit posts because I think it's a great way to get ideas for my own outfits and little style tips! Not only are they super fun to read, but it makes me so excited to share my fashion tips and my personal style.


4. What Inspired Me To Become A Blogger
So I think that this past year or two for me has been really important for me kind of, "finding myself"- cliche I know, but true. I really found my style and honestly, my voice. I started reading a few blogs (like CGWP and The College Prepster ) and thought that they were so cool. I was amazed at how much authority they had in their blogs and how much they knew! I though that they were so unreal. I still basically worship these two blogs. Reading these, I really wanted to show off my own "life". I wanted to see if people would love my blog as much as these others (which is still to be determined- but I'm so happy with where I am!). I'm so happy that I did create this blog because it's really something that I enjoy.


5. What Color Nail Polish Am I Wearing
My nailpolish right now is called "Peach Daquiri" from Essie. It's a bright berry color and great for summer! It reminds me of the color that Kourtney Kardashian always has her nails. I always think hers look so pretty and bright! (By the way, this picture is not my hand!)




Awarded Bloggers
I am so happy to award these bloggers with the 'Laine Blogger Award' !!
- http://pearlsgowitheverything.blogspot.com/
- http://thepinkandgreenprep.blogspot.com/
- http://www.letsbepreppy.com/
- http://www.nauticalbynatureblog.com/
- http://thepreppypostgrad.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for passing this on to me! I will try to post my answers soon!

    ReplyDelete