Friday, June 15, 2012

Must-Have Jewelry!

Hey everyone,
I apologize for not posting as much as I should have in the past few days. I've been kind of busy and then I could not think of something to post for the life of me until today! Hope you all enjoy!

Last week (maybe it was 2 weeks ago?) I went to an arts festival downtown with my friend. We went kind of late, so a lot of the booths were already closed but we were fortunate enough to find this one jewelry booth! They had the most adorable pieces of jewelry- necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings- and they all had little saying on them, how cute! All of their jewelry is hand stamped with phrases that either are kind of "pre-made" or you can order a specialized one!

I encourage everyone to check out the website at: www.KathrynRiechert.com and/ or http://KathrynRiechert.etsy.com

The ring that I got is just a small silver band that says "BE THE CHANGE". I mentioned it in a former post. This is a picture that I Instagram'd of it when I got it. I absolutely love it and haven't taken it off since I got it.







After looking on their website I found a few other pieces that are must-haves!

This little paw print necklace is adorable! I think if you're an animal lover (like I am) then this is something that you will love. It's small enough to wear everyday or with other necklaces. As awful as this sounds too, I think that if you've had a pooch that recently passed, this would be a great little charm in memory. For any pet lovers though, I think this is perfect


I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! This necklace is soooo great. I think it's a great inspiration for younger girls. Imagine how awkward the whole middle school age is, and how shy girls can be. This would be an awesome gift for someone that age. Honestly, though, I think it would be a great gift for anyone (including yourself!)! I love how it has an actual bumblebee for the "be brave saying. This is waaayyyy too cute.
Also, you can get this in multiple sayings. It always has the bumblebee but it can say:
(bee) happy
(bee) brave
(bee) true
(bee) strong
let it be




These little seashell earring are not only super adorable, but also pretty preppy- ha! I think that these earring are a summer must-have!

Make sure you all check out the website!! What pieces are your favorites?
xoxo,
L

p.s. If there's anything specific (or at all!) that you would like to see me post about please leave a comment and let me know! I'd be more than happy to write something if you ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment