Friday, June 8, 2012

Product Review: Shampoo & Conditioner

Hey everyone,
I'm so sorry that all of a sudden I just completely stopped tweeting, but my account got suspended! I have no idea why and I'm trying to get it back. Until then, I hope you all keep checking back here and seeing what's new with the blog!
Today I thought I would do a "product review". I only thought to do this because the product I'm going to be talking about, I used it and absolutely love it and felt the need to tell everyone about it!



This is the Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. There is also a hydrating treatment product, but I'm only going to review the shampoo and conditioner. My hair was extremely dry from all of the heat I use to style it (hairdryer, straightener) and I also have been getting highlights for a few years, so my hair is pretty dry from that as well. All in all, my hair was bad. Super dry, not smooth, it looked really damaged. My mom brought this shampoo and conditioner home for me to use, as recommended by the woman who does my hair, and I noticed an immediate difference. I thought after the very first time I used it, my hair felt a lot better! But I didn't want to get overly excited, because I thought maybe there's another reason my hair felt smoother. But from then on, I knew it was this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is so much softer, it isn't nearly as dry as it was, and it has more shine to it. After the second time I used it, I straightened my hair and I thought it looked so healthy. Not only did I think that, but both my mom and my sister said how good my hair looked that day! I love love love how this shampoo and conditioner has helped my hair, and will definitely continue to use it.
However, it's not recommended for everyone. If you have very dry, damaged hair (like me) then I would strongly recommend it. If you're hair isn't dry or over-processed, then I would probably say try not to use it because it might make your hair look greasy. My hairstylist told my mom not to use it because her hair wasn't as bad as mine. I'm sure using it once a week would give your hair a healthy boost though!
Have any of you used this shampoo and conditioner before? What do you think of them? What's your favorite shampoo and conditioner?
xoxo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment