Friday, August 3, 2012

Long Time No See- Lots of Changes!

Why Helloooo Everyone!!!
I have not posted or even been on here for the longest time! I apologize to all of my readers for that! I've been thinking about this blog all day and I came up with a few things to change, and I'm letting you all know about them right now!
Ok, so let's begin. My lack of postings has been due partly to the way I looked at this blog. I kind of limited it to an only-OOTD-type blog (the other part has been my summer laziness...). From now on, I will be posting a lot more about my life, which still includes OOTD posts! But I will also do different types of posts. Most of them will probably end up being about how I can't wait to go to college, my dorm room ideas, etc. (One word: Senioritis!!).

The next change is a tad bigger than that last one. I decided to make the blog completely (well, as much as I could) anonymous. I'm not 100% sure if this is better or worse, but I'd like to think that it'll help me be more comfortable in posting different things and, therefore, the blog will become more entertaining for you!

These are the two changes that I've decided to make today to the blog, I hope you all don't mind them! So again I would like to apologize for my absence lately and promise to try a million times harder to keep Style Me Preppy more updated and interesting. If there is anything you all would like to see me post about, feel free to email me! I changed the blog email address (part of the whole anonymity thing) to stylemepreppy@gmail.com. I hope to receive quite a few emails from my readers!!

xoxo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment